Senior Manager/Director - Analytics
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Solving business problems by translating them into an analytics problem solving framework
- Building and driving the hypothesis for product features and business Health based on historical data and logical business assumptions
- Driving independent conversations around planning, design and execution of projects with diverse stakeholders.
- Identifying and leveraging the Decision Sciences opportunities across various teams and propose solutions to tackle them
- Owning and Implementing the tracking mechanisms and identifying the gaps in existing ones
- Building and managing a high-performing team and supporting team in executing the company’s objectives
- Advanced problem solving skills - expertise in deriving insights from large datasets across multiple sources
- 6+ years of experience in analytics preferably in a product environment - building and managing a high-performing team and supporting team in executing
- Excellent proficiency in SQL
- Have a good background in Math and Statistics i.e. have experience with statistical analysis languages, e.g., R, SAS - apply statistics skills, such as identifying distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.