Software Engineer in Test - Backend
Dream Game Studios – Engineering /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic AAA mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for building test infrastructure that empowers the engineering team to develop and deliver high quality products quickly
- You write scripts to automate testing and create tools so developers can test their own code
- You exploit our codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems
- Develop, maintain and execute automation tests of backend services.
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through old/new infrastructure
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience
- Hands-on experience with functional, Integration, Performance and non-functional testing, test planning, test designing for complex distributed systems
- Hands-on experience with Java, Rest Assured, TestNG and Postman. Familiarity with SQL databases like MySQL/ Postgres and CI tool like Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with bug tracking tools like JIRA, test management tools like JIRA, TestRail etc.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
Good to Have
- Deep knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for mobile games and cricket
- Exposure to performance tools like JMeter
- Experience in penetration testing and exploitability-focused vulnerability assessment
- Exposure to GCP cloud services and cloud-based testing
- Familiar with Docker and Kubernetes
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 140 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, DreamPay, a payment solutions provider, and Dream Game Studios, a game development studio.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ mission is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology. Since 2018, Dream Sports has been consistently featured as the only sports tech company in the ‘Great Places to Work’ survey.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group