Senior Software Engineer in Test (Game)
DreamGameStudios – Engineering /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic AAA mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Translating use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Developing quality automation code and maintaining the same
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features and usability and come up with possible test requirements
- Work with Development, Production, and Design teams to help solve technical problems, perform quality assessments, and identify risk
- 4+ years of QA experience with emphasis on game testing
- Understanding of software development processes, continuous integration and build systems
- Technical knowledge of testing tools and frameworks used in test automation
- Experience in managing and tracking schedules
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
Good To Have
- Shipped a PC/Console or Mobile Game title before
- Avid gamer with a passion for top-quality games
- Experience with managing a team of testers
- Experience with Unreal automation framework
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 140 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, DreamPay, a payment solutions provider, and Dream Game Studios, a game development studio.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ mission is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology. Since 2018, Dream Sports has been consistently featured as the only sports tech company in the ‘Great Places to Work’ survey.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group