Senior Security Engineer (Data)
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Working in the security team to address and mitigate process issues in the Cloud and Enterprise Infrastructure
- Conducting security assessment of IT tools and services and configuring the required controls
- Fully responsible for conducting user access & entitlement review
- Responsible for driving & implementing the Data security practices in the organization
- Will be responsible for creating and implementing security policies and procedures along with mitigating controls in the organisation
- Planned, developed & implemented end to end user access & entitlement process, security policies along with processes, procedures & technical controls
- ISO 27001 certified with either CISA or CISM certification and having 7+ years of experience in performing software / tools risk assessment, ISMS audit and/or privacy risk assessment: internal and external or with certifying bodies
- Excellent written and speaking skills along with conducting management review meetings
- Hands on GRC tools like Archer, Control case etc.
Good to Have:
- Cloud experience in AWS or GCP or Azure
- Business process risk assessment
- Knowledge and hands on implementation of Data Protect Act
- Privacy certifications (DSCI, ISO 27701, PDP, GDPR) - must have any one
- Excellent user engagement skills
- Conduct and lead management meetings
- Interface between tech teams and business
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.