Dream11 – Product Content /
Product @ Dream11
Our focus is on building a highly scalable fantasy sports platform that will make every game exciting for all the sports fans. The product team conceptualises features and provides strategy roadmap for creating user-centric solutions. The team is filled with visionaries & risk takers who eat, sleep & dream the product! We use technology & tools like Google Analytics, Amplitude, Looker, Crazy egg, CleverTap, to analyse data & enhance performance.
- Writing clear, consistent and concise user-interface copy and championing a cohesive brand language
- Partnering with Product, Design and User Research teams to build intuitive and compelling customer experiences
- Developing names and narratives for early-stage products and features
- 2+ years of experience writing product-focused content for brands
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guides
- Experience in creating content strategies for brands
- An understanding of and interest in fantasy sports
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 200 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.