Senior Manager - Sports Performance
Dream11 – Corporate Social Responsibility /
Dream Sports Foundation
The Dream Sports Foundation team is dedicated to develop, strengthen and provide a meaningful impetus to the entire Indian sports ecosystem. We work across a multitude of verticals and look to create impactful and valuable programs and partnerships to realise the potential of sport in India. We focus on various intervention areas from grassroots to elite athlete development to quality sports infrastructure.
- Managing Sports Performance, Health and Wellness for DSF sports programs
- Evaluating, selecting and training competent members in Sports Performance, S&C, Nutrition, and Health
- Developing and overseeing DSF's High-Performance centres/programs, strategically addressing gaps to shape and enhance talent
- Implementing and driving the development of High-Performance plans and partnerships to elevate athlete performance for international success
- Leading the team in supporting athlete development through fair policies, robust training and competition plans and athlete support schemes
- Collaborating with Sport Science Institutes, NSF’s high performance centres and Private HPCs to expand support schemes across sports
- Formulating and implementing structures and guidelines for team managers, coaches and technical officials to support high-performance plans
- Scouting new talent & Work with athlete’s “circle of trust” and partners to ensure the best Indian athletes are identified and considered for the roster
- 10+ years of professional experience, including at least 1 year of managerial experience
- Prior sports background (former athlete) or experience working at a sports/marketing agency, institution/federation
- Certifications/Diploma in any high-performance training domain (Coaching, Strength and Conditioning, Nutrition)
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 160 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 150 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.