Dream11 – Product /
The Product team is at the forefront of Dream11's user-first approach, with a single-minded focus towards building a scalable fantasy sports platform that makes every game exciting for all sports fans. From analysing consumer and industry trends to conceptualising features and strategy roadmaps, the Dream11 Product team facilitates cross-functional collaboration to develop innovative solutions that drive retention and growth at Dream11.
- Developing landing pages, web pages and emails
- Optimising web pages for efficiency and maintaining the brand language across all laterals
- Collaborating with product content and design teams on new email and landing page design ideas
- Experience in building HTML/CSS web pages from scratch
- Prior experience in HTML email designing
- Proven problem-solving skills
Good to Have:
- Strong design sensibilities
- An interest in following and playing sports
- Experience with Node.js
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.