Manager - Legal
Dream11 – Finance
- Assist in drafting and vetting of Content Publication, Broadcast sponsorship/partnerships and such various other agreements; maintaining repository of all the original agreements and contract management software
- Assist in managing engagements with internal departments on various legal issues involving Content Contributor arrangements, advertising, broadcasting, Live Scores, Sports News and updates etc.
- Legal research on issues ranging from Sports, Contracts, Criminal, Taxation and such other issues as may come up from time to time in Sports Data, Content, broadcasting, OTT segment
- Assist in creating robust legal and compliance structure within organisation especially with FanCode in mind
- Should be willing to contribute in other areas of legal including Online Gaming, Gambling Laws, Fantasy Sports, Taxation
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in drafting, vetting and managing contracts
- Hands-on experience in engaging with different business functions and translating ideas from cross-functional teams
- Experience in single-handedly working with tight deadlines on multiple projects
- Solution-oriented approach with an eye for detail
Good to Have:
- Person who has been a part of Sports Content, publishing, broadcasting industry with an experience of around 3-5 years will be preferred.
- Experience in litigation will be an added advantage, but is not mandatory
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.