SVP - Data Science
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Leverage your ML industry expertise to introduce new technologies and processes, and drive innovation within Dream Sports' product offerings
- Provide direction for building ML driven systems across different product categories
- Shape, grow and lead the team that delivers novel, strategic ML solutions
- Lead ML research and development of tooling in statistical modelling, recommendation systems, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, and data engineering, using state-of-the-art approaches
- An eye for product and relentlessly putting the customer at the heart of your strategic decisions
- Education in Machine Learning or Numerical Computation/High performance computing related fields
- Overall experience of around 10-15 years and ~5-7 years of experience in the Industry in providing Machine Learning Solutions
- Experience in a product set up & passionate about driving results via experimentation backed data initiatives
- Deep technical background in applied machine learning, including recommendations systems, deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing
Good to Have:
- Distributed Machine Learning Experience
- Have spent some years working as a Software Engineer and Data Engineer
- Previous experience in building end-to-end machine learning pipelines, including algorithms and tooling
- Published researcher with a strong track record of academic experience in ML and AI
- Active Open Source Contributions into Machine Learning or Numerical Computation libraries
- Experience with building Machine Learning / Experimentation based systems
- Sports Fan
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.