Associate/Sr. Associate - CMS
FanCode – Operations /
Sports Ops in FanCode: FanCode’s Ops team diligently works towards a best-in-class, seamless and consistent experience for our viewers. If you are interested in Sports and in connecting with the viewers by giving them the best user experience, then this is the team for you!
- Manage the complete CMS & Brightcove/AWS operations
- Coordinate with Sports Leagues / Production and third-party vendors
- Suggest process & product improvements based on user feedback and learnings
- Assist customer support team with Sports Ops related queries
- Ensure minimum turnaround time for resolving user queries & complaints
- Includes working in a 24*7 shift, that will be rostered on rotational basis
- 2+ years of work experience in CMS operations
- 1+ years of experience working on Brightcove or AWS
- Strong sports knowledge
Good to Haves
- Tech oriented mindset
- Willingness to pick up new challenges and adapt quickly to demands of work environment
FanCode is India’s premier sports destination committed to giving fans a highly personalised experience across content and merchandise for a wide variety of sports. Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode has over 100 million users.
It has partnered with domestic, international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports. In content, FanCode offers interactive live streaming in industry-first subscription formats with Match, Bundle and Tour Passes, along with monthly and annual subscriptions at affordable prices.
Through FanCode Shop, it also offers fans a wide range of sports merchandise for sporting teams, brands and leagues across the world.
Make sports better
To become a destination of choice for every fan, to watch the sports they love, their way
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com