Security Engineer (SecOps)
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Working with security team to address and mitigate nukes in the Cloud Infrastructure and Application.
- Fully responsible for implementing the security practices with Devops and SRE.
- Fully responsible for Automating the Security testing solutions with CI/CD.
- Will be helping SRE and Devops for the Security point of view in Solution architecture.
- Completely responsible for architecting solutions for monitoring and visibility of security issues across infrastructure and application.
- 3+ years of experience of working on architecture, monitoring and deploying enterprise applications on AWS Cloud Platform
- Expertise in Linux systems, Networking, scripting in any language(Bash/Python/GO)
- Basic of infrastructure cloud security and related tools like WAF, AWS Inspector, AWS Guard-duty, Nessus, Metasploit)
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of security code review steps and integration
- Experience in orchestration and CI/CD tools like Ansible and Jenkins
- Knowledge of AppSec and ELK
- CEH or equivalent other certifications
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.