Dream11 – Design /
We are looking for a UX Researcher to join our rapidly-growing, fast-moving, highly-capable UX team building the best Fantasy gaming experience in India.
While working in a fast-paced, data-driven, and collaborative environment, you will lead research that helps identify user needs and pain points, leading current and new product improvements.
Responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless
- Plan and carry out research interviews and surveys to inform product work
- Create a research plan, write a screener, recruit users, schedule users, moderate test, create video clip highlights
- Work with cross functional teams including product and engineering to deliver impactful research findings that contribute to product growth
- Validate new designs through ad-hoc user feedback sessions with customers and internal users
- Present and defend your work to colleagues, other teams, and management.
- Be a key part of the growth and management of the experience design research capability, ensuring a culture where the customer is kept at the heart of design solutions.
- Contribute to the development of the Design team at Dream11 to promote learning, growth, comradeship and innovative thinking across the organisation.
- 4+ years conducting user research for software/web-based products with stories to share
- A masters degree preferably in humanities, social sciences, cognitive psychology or human computers interaction
- Prior experience and ability to perform all research-related tasks in the research project lifecycle with minimal help or oversight
- Flexible approach to research: Our goal is to provide value to the product team. If an existing research method doesn’t do that, we invent our own research method.
- Experience with remote testing tools
- Ability to quickly share research results with teams (top-line results in hours, not weeks).
- Language proficiency required in English, Hindi. Additional Indian languages is a plus!
Good To Have:
- Passion for sports.
- An Academic degree in a design-related field.
- Recognised UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Experience researching for complex systems across Mobile and /or Desktop applications.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams
- Knowledge of analytics, including Google Analytics
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.