DSG - Senior Manager - Finance
DreamSetGo – Finance /
About DreamSetGo: About DreamSetGo:DreamSetGo is a sports travel & experiences platform, from the house of Dream Sports which is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, and DreamPay in its portfolio.DreamSetGo offers sporting events and player-interaction packages to die-hard fans. From match tickets to stadium tours, from flights to hotels, from VIP hospitality to city tours, from exclusive celebrity meet & greets to digital experiences and much more; we curate the most fulfilling sports travel and experiences packages exclusively for popular sporting events around the world
Your Role :
- Handling a team working on AP (Accounts Payable), and AR (Accounts Receivable) on day-to-day business operations, ensuring timely and accurate accounting of transactions.
- Monitor DSG’s day-to-day accounting, audit, taxation, compliances, banking, and setting up strong Financial controls & processes.
- GL Scrutiny, identifying and highlighting exceptions, monitoring Advances & DR balances and ensuring timely knock-off, GL Hygiene.
- Identify, design and implement cost control and cost reduction measures.
- Being a business partner, managing business finance which will include being involved in the Annual Operating Plan/budget, crafting business models, managing investor relations and fundraising.
- Working on ERP, setting up & implementing the financial processes and controls including SOPs, policies and procedures.
- Financial Reporting, Controllership and audits including P&L Management, Balance sheet, Working capital and cash flow.
- Networking and relationship-building with internal and external stakeholders.
- Anticipate potential challenges that may impact project delivery and develop contingency plans to avoid delays.
- 3-5 years of overall professional experience Post CA.
- Has previously worked in the Travel and tourism Industry / Fast paced or startup environment.
- Has strong communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with Senior Management.
- Hands-on experience with the implementation and usage of SAP/ ERP.