Security Engineer (App)
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Work closely with development stakeholders to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications
- Understand complex technical and architectural issues from the security perspective
- Understand the implications associated with the chosen technical strategy and improvise them to meet security compliances
- Perform Application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Write in-house tools and automated scripts to enhance the security assessment
- Contribute to the delivery, automation, and maintenance of Dream11 security policies, controls, and processes as part of the Application Risk Assessment team
- 5+ experience on Web and Mobile application Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Basic knowledge of Secure Code Review and Secure SDLC
- Good Understanding of any of the programming languages like Python, PHP, Java, Swift, GoLang, NodeJS
- Basic understanding of Infrastructure/Network Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
Good to Have:
- Understanding of database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra etc.
- Knowledge of any cloud based platform like AWS, GCP etc.
- Worked on WAF and Log Analytics solutions
- Strong understanding of applications design and architecture
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.