Data Engineer - SDE2/3 - DreamX
DreamX – Technology /
DreamX is a Sports Accelerator from the house of Dream Sports, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Started in July 2019, DreamX provides an all-round sports tech startup program that includes investment, mentorship and valuable support across categories.
- Build realtime and batch analytics platform for analytics & machine-learning
- Design, propose and develop solutions keeping the growth scale & business requirements in mind
- Management of the entire development lifecycle from conceptualisation to architecture and from coding to unit testing
- Design the data model for our data warehouse and other data engineering solutions
- Deep understanding of real-time data as well as batch processing and big data solutions (Spark/ Kafka/KSql/Yarn/Hive/HDFS/Pig etc)
- Extensive experience developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra CRED)
- Understands data fluently and has a fair data modelling experience with Redshift or Snowflake
- Proven programming experience in Java
- Experience in gathering and processing raw data at scale including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc
- Experience in building dashboards for data visualisation on tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, Kibanna
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
- Previous work experience in a high-growth tech startup
- Proficiency in using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker, etc to drive interventions in user journeys
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.