Senior Game Producer
DreamGameStudios – Production /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Ensuring that the products launch and operate successfully, with an eye towards meeting defined budgets, schedules, and quality targets, no matter the complexity or challenges
- Building and maintaining project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases
- Working with team members to ensure daily tasks are in line with the product vision and ensure the team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Working with the executive producer, directors and team leads to develop and communicate a clear vision for the product
- Ensuring the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work efficiently and on time, with an eye towards optimal team health and culture
- Providing essential product feedback and insights to the team and leadership
- Identifying risks as early as possible in order to mitigate them and communicating both issues and proposed solutions
- Communicating team staffing needs as they arise
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- A deep understanding of game development, software development process, and project management practices
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and management skills, and attention to detail
- An ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
Good to Have:
- Extensive knowledge of the video game market and industry
- A sharp business sense combined with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- An ability to manage and run effective live operations of release games
- Capacity to analyze risks and make contingency plans
- An ability to approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamX, a sports accelerator, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.