Chief Business Officer - DreamPay
DreamX – Operations /
From the house of Dream Sports, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, and DreamSetGo under its portfolio – DreamPay is a Simple, Secure & Scalable payment solution in the form of Wrapper and Recon; that online merchants can integrate seamlessly and can be hosted across categories. A one-stop platform for payment functions like deposits and settlement reconciliation; DreamPay is also equipped with multiple user-centric tools that ensure positive growth with consistent performance.
To shift DreamPay to the next stage of its growth trajectory, we are looking for a self-motivated person for the role of Chief Business Officer.
- Design & deliver business plans, expansion strategies, and manage P&L
- Direct marketing efforts towards creating & increasing awareness in existing and new markets
- Identify emerging trends & recommend new company offerings to satisfy user needs
- Build & direct the team’s efforts towards business growth
- Represent the company in important industry events & public meetings
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the payment industry & 5 years in a leadership role in a Fintech setup
- Minimum 2 years of experience in go-to-market strategy development & implementation
- Experience in successfully managing & increasing the P&L of a business
- Experience in regulations, compliance & audits in a Fintech industry
- Strong network with the leadership teams of various B2B and/or B2C tech product companies
Good To Have:
- Experience working in SaaS companies
- Previous entrepreneurial experience
- Masters degree in business administration, sales, or other relevant fields
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.