SDE 2 - Data Engineering
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Build realtime and batch analytics platform for analytics & machine-learning
- Design, propose and develop solutions keeping the growing scale & business requirements in mind
- As an integral part of the Data Engineering team, be involved in the entire development lifecycle from conceptualisation to architecture to coding to unit testing
- Help us design the Data Model for our data warehouse and other data engineering solutions
- Deep understanding of real-time as well as batch processing big data solutions (Spark/ Kafka/KSql/Yarn/Hive/HDFS/Pig etc)
- Understands Data very well and has fair Data Modelling experience with Redshift or Snowflake
- Proven programming experience in Java or Scala
- Experience in gathering and processing raw data at scale including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs.
- Expert in writing SQL queries
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
- Have worked previously in a high-growth tech startup
- Experience developing applications that work with NoSQL stores (e.g., ElasticSearch, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB)
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.