SDE 1/2 - DevOps
FanCode – Technology /
Technology @ FanCode
We have one mission: Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans we cover Sports Live Video Streaming, Live Scores & Commentary, Video On Demand, Player Analytics, Fantasy Research, News and very recently e-Commerce. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Amazon EC2, Cloudfront, Lambda, API Gateway. We have a microservices based architecture based on Java, Node.js, Python, PHP, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra and Elasticsearch as our end to end stack serving product features. As a data-driven team, we also use Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Besides these, we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge tech to keep improving FanCode's performance.
You will be joining the Core Infra Engineering Team at FanCode that runs a fresh, stable & secure environment for our talented developers to thrive. Alongwith building a great foundation, this Core Infra team is also responsible for spreading their knowledge throughout the other teams, ensuring everyone is taking advantage of the easy to use infrastructure, and applying the best practices when it comes to Continuous Delivery, Containerisation, Performance, Networking and Security.
- Deploy solid, resilient Cloud Architectures by writing Infrastructure as Code automation tools
- Designing and implementing the services and tools we need to manage and scale a service oriented architecture, e.g. service discovery, config managers, container orchestration and more.
- Build self serve infrastructure automation, optimise deployment workflow at scale
- Build and maintain Compute Orchestration Platform using EC2 as foundation.
- Develop and support tools for infrastructure, evangelise best practices to be used by other engineers
- Write Code to implement networking and security at scale
- Mentoring/supporting engineers regarding development, concepts and best practices
- Should be comfortable with at least one scripting language.
- Should have strong Infrastructure fundamentals (Preferably on AWS).
- Experience in containers and orchestration Tools like Kubernetes, Mesos/Marathon.
- Should have experience with DevOps tools like Terraform, Ansible
Good to Have:
- Experience with implementing CI and CD pipelines using Jenkins, Spinnaker, CircleCI
- Experience using monitoring solutions like DataDog/NewRelic, CloudWatch, ELK Stack,Prometheus
- AWS, GCP, Azure certification(s) is a plus
- Previous experience of working in a startup
- Love Sports
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalized experience across Content, Community, and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga, and I-League.
Dream Sports India’s leading Sports Technology company is the parent company of FanCode with brands such as Dream11 also in its portfolio.
FanCode has already amassed over 2 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com