Dream11 – Technology /
Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our technology team helps us deliver a mobile-first experience across platforms (Android & iOS) while managing over 300 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with a user concurrency of 10 million.
We have over 150 micro-services written in Java and backed by a Vert.x framework. These work with isolated product features with discrete architectures to cater to the respective use cases.
We work with terabytes of data, the infrastructure for which is built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid, etc. and it powers a number of use cases like Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, with distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite, etc.
- Take the helm in understanding and streamlining Dream11's cloud spend across AWS, GCP and other future cloud platforms, ensuring cost efficiency without compromising on performance and scalability
- Collaborate with finance, product and engineering teams to embed cost-aware culture, articulating the financial impact of architectural decisions and identifying cost-saving opportunities at an infrastructure level
- Develop predictive cost models and budgeting tools that align with Dream11's growth trajectory and project needs, providing transparency and control over cloud expenditures
- Champion the creation of innovative cost governance and management frameworks that cater specifically to Dream11's dynamic cloud usage, ensuring a balance between agility and fiscal discipline
- Keep abreast of the latest cloud technologies and pricing structures on AWS and GCP, translating complex billing information into actionable insights for continuous financial optimisation
- Serve as the in-house advisor on cloud cost management, engaging with stakeholders to tailor cloud usage that meets business objectives while maximising cost-effectiveness
- 7-10 years of experience in Software Engineering/DevOps
- Has a deep understanding of cloud services, pricing models, cloud bills and 2+ years of experience with AWS or GCP cost management tools
- 2+ years of experience in using analytical tools and languages such as SQL, Python, AWS cost explorer, GCP cost explorer
- 1+ years of experience in building applications on AWS or GCP
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.