SDE 1 - Backend (Product Engineering)
Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Dream11 is looking for developers who are enthusiastic about building high performance and scalable software solutions. If you love coding and have a never say die attitude towards problem solving, you’d be a great fit for this role.
- The awesomeness of our team is a result of how we take ownership of what we build - from the inception of the idea to productionising it, while ensuring it supports our fast-growing scale and also the new product requirements.
- Each day at the stadium (yes, that is what we call our workplace!) will involve working with leaders in Product and Engineering to continuously drive and implement the product vision. You will get to work in an environment where you will regularly discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- 1-3 years or hands on experience in any typed language, preferably Java
- Proficiency in implementing algorithms and use of advanced data structures
- Strong relational and/or NoSQL database skills
- Hands on experience working with Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Experience in the product development lifecycle
Good to Have:
- Experience working with the AWS stack
- Prior experience working with agile methodologies
- The drive to ensure that the system design and implementation adhere to defined specifications and processes
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.