Chief Product Officer
FanCode – Product /
Product @ FanCode
Our focus is on building a highly scalable single destination for all sports fans. The product team conceptualises features and provides strategy roadmap for creating fan-centric solutions. The team is filled with visionaries & risk takers who eat, sleep & dream the product!
- You will be leading FanCode’s product and design teams to ensure a world-class user experience across platforms
- Help the team to prioritise tasks and focus primarily on solving our users' issues
- Lead from the front with a super data-driven and process oriented approach while meeting deadlines
- Enable features, to expand business opportunities across the sports ecosystem
- Drive data-obsession, ownership, transparency & entrepreneurship in the team
- Attract high quality talent across the team to build, maintain and align it to our culture and core values
- 12+ years of overall work experience with at least 7 years of product and team management experience
- Worked during a hyper-growth phase of a B2C tech company and led a Product team in the same
- Passion for sports
Good to Have:
- OTT domain experience
- Strong understanding of Product Design
- Data driven decision making
- Leadership skills to drive excellence and growth in team
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and be the bridge between marketing, tech, customer success, and product teams
- Engineering/Math/Computer Science background
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.