Associate - Customer Success (Quality Analyst)
Dream11 – Customer Success /
Customer Success @Dream11
Being a ‘user-centric’ company, this is a critical function at Dream11. The Customer Success team is a combination of passionate, fun & highly communicative Dreamsters that work towards enhancing the playing experience of over 10 Crore sports fans on Dream11. This is a high performance role and you'll fit right in if you believe in delivering the best of service experience to our users and that customer service is not a department, it's an attitude.
- Evaluating emails/chats/calls taken by customer care associates as per the organisational guidelines
- Analysing evaluation data and identify TNI requirements
- Identifying areas to improve the overall process
- Conducting calls calibration
- Publishing quality reports and trends through bi-weekly dashboards
- Conducting feedback sessions and refresher trainings for the associates
- Identifying and escalating risks and quality issues for efficient resolution
- 2+ years of work experience as a quality analyst
- Knowledge of one or more regional languages
- Basic knowledge of quality parameters and quality analysis tools
- Worked for fast growing consumer internet start-up products
Good to Have:
- Acquired Green belt in six sigma training certification
- Passion for sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.