Dream11 – Technology
Technology @ Dream11:
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, android & iOS) product, serving more than 8 Crore users with over 50 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with user concurrency of just under 3 million.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, comprises multiple distributed systems with likes of Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb etc.
We have around 40 microservices mostly written in Java or Node.js. They serve isolated product features with discrete architectures to serve the respective use-cases.
As to serve our huge traffic we need to move our data around to different services. For that we heavily use Kafka, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge technologies to keep improving Dream11’s performance.
As a data-driven team, we also use R,Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analysis.
- Audit, Analyse & Drive Optimisation for all the Infra/Cloud, PaaS services, Data services at Weekly basis.
- Audit, Analyse & Drive Optimisation for the tech tools used for production & Enterprise systems at Weekly basis.
- Manage Internal/External tech Infra/Tools audit
- Program manage Optimisation with SRE & Engineering teams.
- Drive all Internal & External audits/Compliance from Tech/Infra standpoint.
- Drive MIS for the tech tools, Cost governance framework for D11.
- Vendor mgmt of Tech/Infra tools. Manage best practices around vendor mgmt and get best pricing with market analysis.
- Any public cloud tech understanding(AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience in handling Tech Infra/Tools Audit/Compliance & Analysis
- Experience in Vendor mgmt for tech production systems
Good to Have:
- Experience in Program mgmt
- Experience in Scripting(like bash,perl,python etc) and open source technology.
- Optimisation experience in various aspects like Cost, Governance, Compliance/process etc
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.