Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Audit, Analyse & Drive Optimisation for all the Infra/Cloud, PaaS services, Data services at Weekly basis
- Audit, Analyse & Drive Optimisation for the tech tools used for production & Enterprise systems at Weekly basis.
- Manage Internal/External tech Infra/Tools audit
- Program manage Optimisation with SRE & Engineering teams
- Drive all Internal & External audits/Compliance from Tech/Infra standpoint
- Drive MIS for the tech tools, Cost governance framework for D11
- Vendor mgmt of Tech/Infra tools. Manage best practices around vendor mgmt and get best pricing with market analysis
- Any public cloud tech understanding(AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience in handling Tech Infra/Tools Audit/Compliance & Analysis
- Experience in Vendor mgmt for tech production systems
- Clear communication and stakeholder management
Good to Have:
- Experience in Program management
- Experience in Scripting like (bash, perl, python etc.) and open source technology
- Optimisation experience in various aspects like Cost, Governance, Compliance/process etc.
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.