Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency
- Perform load testing, locate performance bottlenecks to create and analyze reports relating to performance benchmarking, test plan status, and site usage statistics
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features and usability as accurately as possible and come up with possible test requirements
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Completion of the tasks without creating a dependency
- QA/SDET experience with emphasis on automated testing using tool like REST client (Rest Assured or Jersey Client etc.)
- Hands on experience on REST API testing
- Possess good core testing skills which involves test cases designing, test strategy, test data creation
- Should possess sound debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Should have good coding and problem solving skills
- Familiar with agile software development cycles
Good to Have:
- Tools like Postman/SoapUI Pro/JMeter
- Espresso/Swift technologies for App Automation
- Having a gaming background and having good knowledge in any of the sports like Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey or football
- Working in a growing start-up environment
- Familiar with Performance/load testing (Preferably JMeter)
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.