Senior Product Designer - UI
FanCode – Design /
We have one mission: Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
We are looking for a detail-oriented UI Designer with IOS, Android, and web design experience to join our product design team. The ideal candidate will have experience translating wireframes and prototypes to beautiful and intuitive visual designs that are pixel-perfect and enhance the experience.
- Lead the UI design efforts within your designated squad, taking ownership of design projects from conception to final implementation.
- Work independently to ideate, conceptualise, and translate product requirements into engaging UI designs that align with our brand and user experience objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including UX Designers, Developers, and Product Managers, to ensure seamless integration of UI design with overall product development.
- Actively seek user feedback through user testing, usability studies, and user interviews to gather insights and refine design solutions iteratively.
- Present and articulate design concepts effectively to both team members and stakeholders, incorporating feedback and iterating on designs as necessary.
- Collaborate with the core senior team to gather insights, align design strategies, and ensure design consistency across the organisation.
- Stay up-to-date with design trends, emerging technologies, and industry best practices to bring innovative ideas to the design process.
- Manage project timelines and priorities to ensure timely delivery of high-quality design assets.
- 2-4 years of professional design experience with Mobile First and responsive design
- Strong proficiency in design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or similar.
- A portfolio showcasing a range of UI design projects, highlighting your design thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and user-centered design.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
Good to Have:
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present design concepts & collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proven experience in actively seeking and incorporating user feedback into creative design solutions
- Recognized UX / UI certifications.
- Experience working in an Agile development process.
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 27 million app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com