Senior Manager - Customer Care (Quality Analyst)
Dream11 – Customer Success /
Customer Success @Dream11:
To be a ‘user-centric’ company is at the core of everything we do at Dream11. The Customer Success team comprises passionate Dreamsters that work tirelessly towards enhancing the playing experience for over 180 million sports fans on Dream11 with the proper training and quality of work. Customer service is not a department but an attitude. So if you are committed to delivering a world-class customer service experience, this is the team for you.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance strategies and processes to ensure product and service excellence, improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Lead cross-functional teams that monitor customer feedback to identify areas for quality improvement and implement corrective actions
- Collaborate with product development teams to integrate quality checkpoints throughout the product lifecycle
- Conduct regular audits and reviews to ensure adherence to quality standards and regulatory requirements across internal and external vendors
- Evaluate vendor performance and strongly manage vendor relationships to ensure optimal quality standards & compliance
- Lead vendor selection processes, assessing potential partners for compatibility and alignment with organisational goals
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to the quality assurance, customer success, and vendor management teams
- 8+ years of experience in managing customer care operations while leading a minimum team of 4 members
- Expertise in working with CRM tools like Zendesk, Freshdesk, Jira, etc.
- Experience in a tech product organization
- Openness towards working across shifts
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 200 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 180 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.