SDE 3 - DevOps
Dream11 – Technology /
Technology is at the core of everything we do. Our technology team helps us deliver a mobile-first experience across platforms (Android & iOS) while managing over 140 million rpm (requests per minute) at peak with a user concurrency of 8 million.
We have over 150 micro-services written in Java and backed by a Vert.x framework. These work with isolated product features with discrete architectures to cater to the respective use cases.
We work with terabytes of data, the infrastructure for which is built on top of Kafka, Redshift, Spark, Druid, etc. and it powers a number of use cases like Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Our tech stack is hosted on AWS, with distributed systems like Cassandra, Aerospike, Akka, Voltdb, Ignite, etc.
- Designing, building, and maintaining our infrastructure using AWS cloud services in a secure manner
- Implementing and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines using tools such as GitHub Actions and ArgoCD
- Monitoring and maintaining our systems to ensure high availability and performance
- Working closely with development teams to improve our systems and processes
- Collaborating with security team to prepare for and conduct audits at planned intervals to ensure our systems are always compliant to regulatory and legal requirements
- 7+ years of experience in DevOps preferably from fin-tech
- Working experience with AWS cloud services like EC2, RDS, EKS, KMS, S3, ALB/NLB, Redshift, WAFv2, ElastiCache, etc.
- Working experience with containerisation and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Programming skills in languages such as Python, Bash, or GoLang
- Working experience with Linux operating systems and understanding of networking
- Working experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 200 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 180 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.