Executive – Finance
Dream11 – Finance /
Finance team maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance, tax and compliance. The team works on direct and indirect taxes which mainly includes corporate taxes, GST, transfer pricing etc. Other regular activities also include day to day accounting, & revenue accounting. If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
- Managing the entire gamut of revenue accounting which mainly includes day to day accounting, taxation, and indirect taxation
- Preparing of daily, weekly, monthly & annual revenue MIS
- Reporting GST, withholding tax working on a weekly, monthly & annual revenue MIS
- Working closely with product & other team for daily data preparation
- Ensuring that company’s revenue accounting policies were uniformly implemented
- Helping in internal/statutory/transfer pricing & other audits
- Maintaining statutory compliances which mainly include TDS/GST & other compliances
- Parking and reviewing ledger activities during month-end close which includes monthly/quarterly journal entries, and month-end checklists based on finance requirements
- Understanding business drivers and their effect on financial statement to ensure business changes are accurately reflected in the financial statements
- Maintaining general ledger functions such as journal entry preparation, account analysis and reconciliations
- Proven track record of handling day to day accounting for minimum of 3 years and overall experience of 5 years
- Very good understanding of accounting and its impact on the financial statement
- Sound knowledge of taxation specially TDS & GST
- Successfully coordinated with big4/consultants for the purpose of handling audit assignments
- Good hands-on experience in excel data crunching & presentation skills
Good To Have:
- Flexible to react quickly to changing business conditions
- Have worked on tools like Looker, or Google analytics
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.