Gameplay Software Engineer
DreamGameStudios – Engineering /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Prototyping and refining gameplay features
- Ensuring that the game design is fully implemented and performs as expected
- Ensuring that game technologies are well designed, concerning CPU and memory consumption
- Creating unit tests and validation procedures, and documenting technical specifications
- 2+ years of technical experience in the video game industry
- Proficiency in Unreal Engine and/or Unity Engine
- Proficiency with C++ / C# and experience in object-oriented design and implementation
- A good understanding of algorithms & data structures
Good to Have:
- Shipped a PC/Console or Mobile title before
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- Solid math skills especially linear-algebra, 3d vector math
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamX, a sports accelerator, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.