UX Research Specialist (Quantitative)
Dream11 – Design /
The Design team at Dream11 consists of User Experience Researchers, UX Designers, Product Designers, Graphics Designers and Illustrators. The team plays a critical role in ensuring that the products and experiences delivered to our users are not only useful and usable, but that they accurately reflect our brand and are a delight to use. We would love to hear from you if you are looking to work on complex, challenging and exciting design problems.
- You own quantitative research across product areas with ability to work with high-level, often ambiguous problem definition
- Your core research skills are solid and you operate at a high level of independence and excellence
- Deep understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of research methods and techniques including when and how to apply them
- Your are highly skilled at communicating insights using appropriate format, persuasion and level of detail
- Your work demonstrates the ability to analyze large to very large data sets using analysis tools and techniques to derive meaningful insights, and uncover patterns and trends related to user behavior.
- You are adept at stakeholder management and are able to influence product and design strategy by using insights and user advocacy
- You drive impact through collaboration - you are expected to be a solid team player, mentor to juniors and are always evangelising research within the org
- 5+ years experience driving quantitative research studies in a research agency / in a brand or digital product organisation
- Masters (or equivalent) in Management, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Statistics, Sociology, Political Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or related field
- Expertise in programming languages to analyse large data sets - python and mysql is a plus
- Experience in leading quantitative tracks, Brand health studies, segmentation and profiling studies
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 220 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 200 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.