Sr. Executive - Digital Marketing
Dream11 – Marketing /
Digital Marketing @ Dream11:
Our focus is on building highly scalable marketing campaigns that will attract 100s of millions of sports fans to play fantasy sports on Dream11. Our team conceptualises and executes campaigns and is responsible for the entire process including ideation, media planning, communication, creatives, the complete conversion funnel and optimisation. We use tools like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, GTM, Firebase and Looker and continuously run A/B tests to optimise our campaigns and bring in more ROI.
- Manage multiple paid campaigns such as Search, GDN, Facebook, Affiliate, etc. and SEO/ASO
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, from ideation to planning to optimisation
- Plan monthly, weekly and daily budgets
- Drive maximum business impact from campaigns through continuous testing and analysis
- 1 years+ of experience in App Performance Marketing
- Proven experience of handling 1 Cr+ monthly spends
- Proven experience of multiple Paid campaigns (Search, GDN, Facebook, Affiliate, TikTok, etc.)
- High level of comfort with data and strong analytical skills
Good to Have:
- Experience of SEO/ASO
- Experience of handling campaigns end-to-end including budget planning, targeting, copy, creative, day-to-day optimisation, A/B tests, etc.
- Experience of tools including Google Analytics and AppsFlyer
- Passion for sports
- Exposure to data analytics tools like SQL, Python and R
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.