Dream11 – Product /
- Write clear, consistent and concise user-interface content and champion a cohesive brand language
- Partner with Product, UI and UX teams to build intuitive and effective consumer experiences
- Develop and execute content-led usability tests to arrive at key insights around the consumer
- Develop names and narratives for early stage products and features
- 3+ years of experience writing product-focused content for brands
- Strong understanding of UX, and how copy and design work together
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guides
Good to Have:
- Relevant industry experience
- Basic knowledge of mobile UI and design tools
- Experience in creating content strategies for brands
- Familiarity with the usage of data to reach informed user insights
- An understanding and love for fantasy sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.