Senior Environment Artist
DreamGameStudios – Art /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Have a strong comprehension of design (real-world and fictional)
- Work within the budget of the engine and platform limitations
- Create assets properly scaled to real-world accuracy and standards
- Adhere to the look and feel of the game through the team’s feedback
- Collaborate with other departments including design, programming, and animation
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a 3D Artist in the gaming industry
- Complete understanding of modeling, texturing, and optimization of assets through the next-gen pipeline
- Proficiency with Maya, Max, Substance, Zbrush, Photoshop, and equivalent software
- Next-gen game engine experience - Unreal, Unity, etc
- Clean topology modeling methods and strong attention to detail
Good to Have:
- Working experience with game engines such as Unreal and Unity
- Solid foundation in art fundamentals of composition, design, light, etc
- Desire and ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Art / Animation or equivalent Animation Courses
- Experience working on a large scale, 3D title (PC/Console)
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 140 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, DreamPay, a payment solutions provider, and Dream Game Studios, a game development studio.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ mission is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology. Since 2018, Dream Sports has been consistently featured as the only sports tech company in the ‘Great Places to Work’ survey.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/