Director - Risk Analytics
Dream11 – Audit & Risk /
Audit & Risk @Dream Sports:
Audit & Risk team enables the business to maintain high level of governance with visibility on risk insights to relevant shareholders. We provide independent assurance over the effective operation of an organization's risk management, governance, and internal control processes. We are responsible for detecting, assessing, monitoring, reporting, managing and mitigating the risks, building a robust process that can provide a suitable platform for all our users.
- Handle large, complex datasets to perform sophisticated data analysis using SQL
- Design data models and visualizations (using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Superset, etc.), to create actionable risk insights
- Apply risk management principles in reviewing highlighted red flags to perform root-cause analysis & corrective and preventive actions
- Basis RACM's and other inputs, define data-trigulations for identification of potential red-flags / anomalies
- Develop scripts for the set of rules defined for continuous control monitoring system (‘CCMS’) and actionable risk insights using advanced statistical analysis wherever required
- Design and implement an effective CCMS framework
- Resolve issues pertaining to data warehousing to eliminate false positives using AL / ML technologies
- Designing and developing data tracing matrices to track data through complex systems and processes
- Identifying potential biases and errors in data & analysis, and developing strategies to mitigate them
- 7+ years of experience in data analysis, data science, or a related field, with a degree in computer science, management information systems or in STEM
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, preferably in a start-up
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to deliver actionable risk-insights
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 200 million+ users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 180 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.