Dream11 – -Technology /
Technology @ Dream11
Our tech team is the core of Dream11’s mobile-first cross-platform (desktop + mobile PWA, Android & iOS) fantasy product serving more than 10 crore+ users with over 75+ million rpm (requests per minute) at peak concurrency.
Our tech stack is hosted on AWS and is built on Cloudfront / AWS API Gateway, NGINX, / Java, Redis / ElastiCache and MySQL / Cassandra as our end to end stack. Besides these, we heavily use MongoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Spark, Redshift and other cutting edge techs to keep improving Dream11's performance. As a data-driven team, we also use R, Python and other big data technologies for Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics.
- Handle teams across functional testing, automation, performance testing for all the projects
- Manage a team of SDETs to resolve ambiguities and help create robust and scalable test environments.
- Setting up automation deployment process and keeping an eye on code development process to reduce errors in production before deployment
- Evaluate and analyze application behavior and data for potential software issues like security, performance etc.
- Report issues found during testing and get them fixed from respective team and work collaboratively with other testers, developers, and stakeholders
- 6+ years of experience in automation testing (Web and Mobile) and hands-on experience in Selenium Test Automation
- Experience in positions with increasing responsibilities including product quality, senior leadership and strategic planning
- Tested Web2.0 based applications
- Should have knowledge of Database and SQL Queries
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Experience on mobile testing tools like- Appium, Robotium, etc
- Exposure in security/performance testing
- Being a die-hard Cricket and/or Football Fan
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.