Legal - M&A
Dream11 – Corp Dev
- Exciting role to lead the Legal Arm of Dream11’s Corp Dev function involving drafting, negotiating, structuring, diligence legal for complex transactions led by Dream Sports Investments (minority or majority)
- Act as a bridge between Corporate Development and Legal function on multiple transactions
- Co-ordinating with Company Counsel on various transaction related issues, documentation and corporate structuring.
- Work with external legal, accounting and other advisors to ensure quality service provided to Dream Sports
- 4-8 years of experience in the field of M&A in specific and general legal domain awareness
- Experience of either one of the following:-
- Strong knowledge on SHA/SPA/Investor Rights Agreement, Disclosure Schedules
- Experience on corporate Laws, including Companies Act, FEMA, SEBI, Securities Law and such other related Statutes for M&A
- Experience in Legal due diligence, drafting and negotiating of term sheets and confidentiality agreements
- Minimum 3 years Prior experience in either a top tier M&A law firm or as a GC in a VC/PE
-Being key legal member in Corp Dev in a leading company or startup
Good to Have:
- Experience in Tech Start-ups (in Sport Domain will be an added advantage)
- Is a Dream11 user or understands FS/Sports Streaming, content, e commerce industry
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.