Associate - SportsOps
Dream11 – SportsOps /
A Quick Summary:
Closely follow every single game while you manage the entire Sports Operations.
- Creating Fantasy Sports tours and monitoring Fantasy Sports scores, stats, etc
- Maintaining player lineups, positions and pricing/ credits
- Handling operational and logistical tasks associated with marketing promotions and prize distributions
- Assist customer support team during high volume season
- LOVE Sports (basketball, cricket, kabaddi) and have relevant experience playing fantasy sports
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
- Are strong in MS Excel and numbers
- Can work out of office hours on a fairly regular basis
Good To Have:
- A background in statistics and mathematics
- Experience in resolving queries
- Co-ordinated between different verticals (Tech, Marketing, Product and other relevant teams)
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.