Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager
Dream11 – Product /
Product Management @ Dream11
Product Managers at Dream11 strive to build a highly engaging, rewarding, safe, trustworthy and scalable fantasy sports platform. The product team conceptualises strategy, features that would evangelise it and provides a roadmap for creating thorough, user-centric solutions in form of both Dream11’s consumer-facing products and the backend, internal products that orchestrate all consumer facing operations, alike. The team comprises visionaries, risk takers and go-getters who are adept at analysing fast and analysing right, identifying and keeping all the variables in consideration.
- You have great domain knowledge, communication and people skills that allow you to work cross-functionally to to solve business problems
- You have strong user empathy to to understand what the user is experiencing at what point in his journey
- You can break down complex problems into measurable steps and action them at dream speed
- You can define, execute and lead holistic and tactical strategy taking timely, astute decisions
- You have experience managing a heterogeneous team of designers, content specialists, business analysts and developers
- You can design sound experiments and develop great frameworks to test the efficacy of your solutions that also allow you to execute with speed and fail fast & learn
- You have 4+ years of overall professional experience with 2+ years of product management experience driving business metrics operationally
- You are a data geek at heart with a knack for number crunching and data insights
- Ability to design a fair experiment, and measure data in a meaningful way
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation for good design and user experience
- You have worked in an agile environment / on scrum methodology
Good to Have:
- Experience working in product management in a startup environment OR in any kind of growth team
- Love for sports
- Played on Dream11
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.