AVP/VP - Finance (FanCode)
FanCode – Finance /
Finance @ FanCode:
Finance team maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance and compliance. The team works on transfer pricing, FEMA & RBI compliances and US GAAP amongst other regular activities.
If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
We have one mission: Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Will be an active mix of Accounting & Business Finance
- Managing General Ledger Accounting, P&L Management, Balance sheet, Working capital and cash flow management.
- Responsible for closing the books on a monthly and annual year basis with stringent due dates.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly and quarterly MIS for different stakeholders and investors.
- Responsible for the entire finance function including accounts payable, compliance and governance through standard operating procedures
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining the annual operating plan, business KPIs and related MIS, partnering in tracking and achieving the unit economic goals
- Preparing the Statutory Financial statements including cash flow on monthly basis and liaise with auditors for getting audited on an annual basis
- Handle Commercial Negotiations, Responsible for Internal audit and other compliance audits
- Liaising with different stakeholders for assisting and preparing the cost reports
- Liaise with the auditors, consultants and the different functions for smooth operations of the activities.
- Working on ERP, setting up & implementing the financial processes and controls including SOP’s, policies and procedures
- Handling FanCode's business accounting, audit, day to day taxation, compliances, banking, defining and implementing policies along with the team
- 10+ year’s work experience post CA qualification in accounting
- Experience of working on unit economics i.e AOPs, Business performance, Financial reporting, business strategy
Good to have:
- Robust knowledge of accounting process, ICFR, IND AS
- Loves sports
- Experience in a fast paced Startup/E-comm/D2C company
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #7 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2020 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
Dream Sports India’s leading Sports Technology company, is the parent company of FanCode with brands such as Dream11 and DreamX also in its portfolio.
FanCode has already amassed over 1.5 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com