Senior Product Analyst
Dream Game Studios – Product /
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports , which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, and DreamSetGo in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Utilize advanced statistical techniques for insightful analysis of player behavior, in-game economies, and game performance
- Develop KPIs and models for assessing features and games, enhancing user experience and enjoyment
- Leverage extensive data modeling to understand and predict user behavior, enhancing the overall enjoyment of our game
- Optimize game metrics, focusing on monetization, retention, and engagement.
- Plan, execute, and analyze experiments to enhance game features, UI, and monetization strategies
- Automate data analysis using Python or R, creating data pipelines for data-driven solutions
- Regularly communicate findings to stakeholders for continuous user experience improvement
- Stay updated on industry trends, serving as the data analytics subject matter expert for Dream Game Studios
- 4+ years of experience in data science or analytics, reporting to senior leadership
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or a related quantitative field
- Ability to articulate complex problems into testable hypotheses and explain insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Proficient in SQL, Python, and skilled in visualizing data using tools like Mixpanel, GA, Crashalytics etc
- Demonstrated expertise in statistics, experimental design, product optimization, and machine/deep learning
Good to Have
- Understanding of sports/games and/or gamers
- Ability to collaborate effectively with engineers, product managers, analysts, and marketing to deliver unambiguous business impact
- Passion for gaming and a drive to create innovative experiences.
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11 , the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode , a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamX , a sports accelerator, DreamSetGo , a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay , a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports , the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.