Dream11 – Design
Graphic Design @ Dream11
We create guidelines, best practices and standards. If you are a passionate and confident Graphic Designer who craves for uniqueness & can turn creative ideas into a high quality graphics and user interface design, this is the place for you. We use tools like Adobe CC suite, Sketch and Zeplin on Mac Environment. Being a data driven company, working with us will also give you a freedom to express your ideas through visuals and a chance to see how your designs are performing!
- Create Visual design assets, Gif animations, Banners, Social media creatives, Logos, Illustrations, Iconography, Typography, App splash etc.
- Design creative ads for social media & display advertisement; online media graphic designs. Create on-line banners, mailers, and social media posts.
- Ideate and conceptualize graphics for online campaigns.
- Stay updated with the latest design trends while making creatives In Graphic, web/mobile
- Identify & articulate best practices based on Visual Design standards
- Collaborate with marketing and product management to define and implement innovative solutions
- Degree in design-related discipline with 2+ year experience in Visual / graphic design.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates a strong understanding of Design principles, Motion Design, design trends
- Experience in working in a cross-functional, fast-paced, agile product environment
- Excellent proficiency in the use of Adobe CC Suite on Mac environment
- Proficient with After effects and Adobe Premiere
- Ability to multitask, prioritise projects and communicate across teams, and take feedback positively to turn it into creative design solutions
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Interest in Sketching and painting
- Is a Dream11 user
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.