Associate Game Producer
DreamGameStudios – Production /
About Dream Game Studios:
Dream Game Studios is a game developer and publisher building console-quality realistic mobile games of international standards from India. The company is a division of Dream Sports, which has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years, with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo, DreamPay, and Dream Capital in its portfolio.
Founded by India's gaming industry veterans credited with multiple international award-winning games, Dream Game Studios' mission is to reach the hearts of the players through deeply engaging, visually stunning, and technically outstanding games.
Working at Dream Game Studios means an opportunity to work on some of the biggest mobile games to come out of India, alongside some of the brightest, most driven, and most gifted minds in the industry.
- Collaborating with producers, directors, and team leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions, and phase/sprint goals
- Communicating vision, project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables of the development teams
- Maintaining tasks in JIRA and other project management software
- Facilitating and running daily stand-ups to identify and help remove roadblocks
- Mediating cross-discipline situations and working with the teams to predict, identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
- Scheduling and attending internal game reviews to compile and distribute comments and notes
- Creating and maintaining project management documents including status reports, project plans, post-mortems, and compiling of historical information
- Being a partner to different groups including Legal, PR, and Marketing
- 2+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- Strong project management skills, fluency with agile methodology and good knowledge of Jira
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid understanding of the game development process
- Strong scheduling and documentation skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines
Good to Have:
- Shipped at least one game title
- A proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- A creative, motivated, passionate, and results-oriented approach
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A serious love of games
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamX, a sports accelerator, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider. It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.