Manager/Senior Manager - Alliances & Partnerships
FanCode – Content Acquisitions & Partnerships /
Alliances and Partnerships at FanCode:
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Driving strategic alliances with key partners (external agencies, sports leagues, federations, etc.)
- Identifying, pitching, closing, and managing deals with new partners; scope of partnerships to include rights to content acquisition, rights to marketing material, contract execution, tracking, delivery of rights, etc.
- Developing annual alliances calendar - work on long-term deals
- Working closely with teams internally to ensure synergy in external partnerships within Dream Sports
- 4+ years of overall work experience, with 1+ years of experience, preferably in sports Content Acquisition/partnership’s role
- Strong analytical skills and hands on experience on MS Office
- Exposure to contracts and agreements, experience working with legal teams
Good to Haves:
- Love Sports
- Good existing relationships and networks within the sports industry
- Previous experience of working in sports broadcasting or OTT space
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier digital sports platform that personalizes content and commerce for all sports fans, DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform, and DreamPay, a payment solutions provider.
It has founded the Dream Sports Foundation to help and champion sportspeople and is an active member of the Federation of Indian Fantasy Sports, the nodal body for the Fantasy Sports industry in India.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports is always working on its mission to ‘Make Sports Better’ and is located in Mumbai. Dream Sports has been featured as a ‘Great Places to Work’ by the Great Place to Work’ Institute for four consecutive years. It is also the only sports tech company among India’s best companies to work for in 2021.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
FanCode is India’s premier digital sports destination committed to giving all fans a highly personalised experience across Content, Community and Commerce.
Founded by sports industry veterans Yannick Colaco and Prasana Krishnan in March 2019, FanCode offers interactive live streaming, sports fan merchandise (FanCode Shop), fast interactive live match scores, in-depth live commentary, fantasy sports data and statistics (Fantasy Research Hub), expert fantasy tips, sports news and much more.
FanCode has partnered with both domestic and international sports leagues and associations across multiple sports such as three of the top American Leagues - MLB, NFL, and NBA, FIVB, West Indies Cricket Board, Bangladesh Premier League, Caribbean Premier League, Bundesliga and I-League.
FanCode has already amassed over 2 crore+ app installs and won the “Best Sports Startup” award at FICCI India Sports Awards 2019.
FanCode Shop: www.shop.fancode.com