Manager - Accounts & Finance
Dream11 – Finance /
Finance @ Dream11
Finance team maintains stringent internal controls across accounting, finance and compliance. The team works on IND AS, Tax Compliances and other Statutory compliances including FEMA and RBI etc. If you are a go-getter with an affinity to arrive at innovative solutions & an eye for detail, this is the place for you!
- Responsible for the general Ledger Accounting and assisting in P&L Management and Balance Sheet Management.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly/ quarterly standalone and consolidation financials.
- Assisting in preparation of monthly/ quarterly standalone and group MIS
- Assisting in books closing process.
- Knowledge of ERP as well as accounting.
- Assisting in the audits both internal and external.
- Responsible for robust communications for any audit related matters to internal and external stakeholders.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in industry
- Robust knowledge of accounting ERP
- Experience on preparation of monthly/quarterly financials statement and MIS
- Very good understanding and practical experience of accounting
Good To Haves:
- People Management Skills for getting the required information from different stakeholders.
- Understanding component of P&L and BS under IGAAP, Ind AS and USGAAP.
- Good knowledge of financial policies and procedures and controls.
- Good Knowledge of Internal financial control (IFC)
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.