Fullstack Developer - DreamX
DreamX – Technology /
- Working on a diverse set of problems with complex technical solutions.
- Experimenting with product functionalities on a high scale that adds measurable value
- Come up with feasible solutions that follow the principles of fastest to market and fail fast for fast-paced growth
- Good grasp of Algorithms and Data structures.
- 2+ years of programming expertise, with at least one year of functional programming experience
- Backend development - combination of Nodejs, Java, SQL, RxJava (Reactive Programming)
- Front End development - Virtual Dom and functional programming frameworks such as ReactJS/React Native, TypeScript, Flutter.
Good to Have:
- Experience with native app development
- Proficiency with 3rd party analytical tools and frameworks such as (GA, Looker, Segment)
- If you love sports – especially cricket and football
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
DreamX is a startup studio that believes in facilitating innovation in sports. DreamX’s core team includes key Dream11 experts who were initially leading, driving and managing competitive product and technology functions at Dream11.