Corporate Development - Analyst
Dream11 – Corp Dev /
Corp Dev @ Dream11
As an Analyst in a newly formed Corporate Development team, you will be responsible for playing a critical role in creating and executing an effective corp dev strategy from ground zero and actively supporting Dream11’s Chief Corporate Development Officer in following activities:
- Provide in-depth market research on demand & supply side dynamics, competitive landscapes, key trends etc. on sectors of interest
- Provide user insights through data: cohorts analyses, user segmentation, long-term trends, and behavioural analyses
- Work very closely with other teams of Dream11 for requirement gathering and analysis
- Analyse and provide recommendations to influence investment strategy
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with 1-4 years of work experience which may include strategy/management consulting, private equity, investment banking, corporate development, enterprise strategy, etc.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to break down complex problems and solve in creative ways
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about new industries and business models
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.