AVP (Buy Side) - Dream Capital
Dream11 – Dream Capital /
Dream Capital (DreamCap) is the Corporate Venture Capital and M&A arm of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company. DreamCap is a multi-stage investor, with cheque sizes ranging from $1 - $100M+ depending on the stage of the company, including larger ticket size global M&A deals.
The core investment areas for DreamCap are sports and sports-tech, gaming, Web3, fintech and fitness-tech. The DreamCap portfolio includes Dream Sports incubated businesses FanCode and DreamSetGo, along with DreamGameStudios (formerly known as Rolocule), Rario, SoStronk, Fittr, Elevar, KheloMore and MarketWolf.
- Finding, negotiating and closing high-impact deals in Gaming, Sports Fintech & broader consumer tech
- Independently driving portfolio performance
- Taking ownership of sector coverage
- Ensuring complete execution of end-to-end buy-side transactions
- Leading diligence and documentation with minimal guidance
- Representing Dream Capital in cross-functional meets and in various forums
- Mentoring team members independently
- Presenting to the IC and enabling decisions
- Independently and effectively communicating an investment thesis
- 8+ yrs of experience with min 4 years of buy-side experience in a Tier 1 PE, VC or Corporate Development
- Prior experience in the Gaming/RMG/Sports ecosystem globally or in a consumer focussed PE
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 160 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 150 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.