Senior Manager/Director - HRBP
FanCode – HR & Admin /
HR @ FanCode
We have one mission, Create a platform for all sports fans. Built by sports fans for sports fans. We’re at the beginning of our story and growing at an incredible pace.
- Be the culture ambassador of FanCode - nurture the core values of FanCode in FanCoders
- Partner with the leadership team to hire, develop and grow the FanCode team
- Build scalable people practices and creative engagement programs for all FanCoders
- Development of all FanCoders based on 360-feedback, people manager training programs
- Ensure an amazing work experience to every FanCoder from hire to exit
- Devise innovative ways to build and grow the FanCode employer brand
- Experience and Autonomy : 5-8 years experience in HR business partnership
- Problem solving: Independently leading the creation & implementation of HR strategy (Employee engagement, performance, manpower, rewards & L&D)
- Creative curiosity: Innovation around key HR programs (Engagement, Rewards, Performance) to meet business needs
- Prior experience of working in a fast paced work place or a startup
Good to Have:
- Passion for sports
- Should be well read on latest HR trends and concepts
- Should have managed HRBP for at least a team of 100
- Lead GTPW certification of an organisation
Dream Sports is a sports technology company with brands such as Dream11, FanCode, DreamX, DreamSetGo and DreamPay in its portfolio. Dream Sports is executing its vision of ‘Make Sports Better’ by providing multiple avenues for fans to deeply engage with the sports they love through fantasy sports, content, commerce, experiences and events, among others.
Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, the company has been ranked #10 among India’s Great Mid-Size Workplaces in 2019 and was recognised as one of the top 10 innovative companies in India by Fast Company in 2019. Kalaari Capital, Think Investments, Multiples Equity, Tencent and Steadview Capital are the marquee investors in Dream Sports.
FanCode aims to be a multi-sport aggregator platform for every sports fan offering a wide spectrum of content, commerce and community engagement.
The platform is a result of the evolving pattern of sports consumption in India. Fan engagement with sports has extended significantly from being just information seekers to content creators, experience enthusiasts and much more. A fragmented market exists wherein a variety of content/commerce solutions are being offered by different sports platforms. FanCode aims to be the single aggregator platform that will connect the evolved sports audience with relevant sports products and services.
Launched in March 2019, FanCode today offers a personalised, ad-free, curated sports experience across news, live match scores, research-based insights, fantasy sports statistics, expert fantasy tips, in-depth game analysis and access to engage with other sports fans, all on a single platform.
FanCode, from the house of Dream11, has already amassed over 1 crore+ app installs by sports fans on Google Play Store & the App Store.