Senior Product Design Specialist
DreamX – Design /
DreamX is a fintech product from the house of Dream Sports, one of the world’s largest Sports Tech companies with brands like Dream11, Dream Capital, FanCode & DreamSetGo in its portfolio. With access to over 160 Million Dream Sports users, DreamX has the potential of becoming one of the largest fintech in India.
- Taking the lead in solving our toughest design challenges through the application of theory and concepts of the design process
- Working alongside the product team to deliver concepts, user stories, user journeys, and pixel-perfect designs optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Exploring and reviewing multiple options to own pixel-perfect design delivery by envisioning details of end-to-end product experience, including all states and use cases
- Independently reviewing, inspecting and evaluating design issues in the product and identify opportunities for improvement. Present and defend design decisions to colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Working closely with the tech teams to implement feasible and user-centric design solutions, while resolving platform-specific considerations
- Collaborating with the design team to manage, build and challenge the existing designs and design system
- 5+ years of experience in digital product design
- A portfolio of work that showcases excellent practical product design skills
- Expert-level knowledge of Figma, Creative Suite and other tools of the trade
- Experience creating world-class user interfaces, interaction designs and motion designs or mobile and/or desktop applications and sites
- Experience in multitasking, prioritising projects, and communicating across teams
About Dream Sports:
Dream Sports is India’s leading sports technology company with 160 million users, housing brands such as Dream11, the world’s largest fantasy sports platform, FanCode, a premier sports content & commerce platform, Dream Capital, a CVC and M&A arm and DreamSetGo, a sports experiences platform.
Dream Sports is based in Mumbai and has a workforce of close to 1,000 ‘Sportans’. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports’ vision is to ‘Make Sports Better’ for fans through the confluence of sports and technology.
For more information: https://dreamsports.group/
Dream11 is the world’s largest fantasy sports platform with 150 million+ users playing fantasy cricket, football, kabaddi, basketball, hockey, volleyball, handball, rugby, futsal, American football & baseball, on it. Dream11 is the flagship brand of Dream Sports, India’s leading Sports Technology company and has partnerships with several national & international sports bodies and cricketers.